Sunday, November 18, 2012

NEW Book For Holly Cow Fans!


My goodness, it has been way too long since I've been to my blog site!  Hello everyone, and Welcome Back to "Holly Cow's World!"  As you should know by now, I'm Holly Cow, and I'm a cow.

Where to start, where to start. 

Well, it has been nearly a YEAR since I've put anything at all on this blog. I simply do not know where the time has gone.  We have been extreeeeeeemely busy over at Holly Farms Dairy, the dairy farm business never stops. 


The big news is that we have all been busily working on our very first book!  That's right, Holly Cow and Friends are now featured in a brand new fun and funny book, "Is It Autumn Or Fall?"  available at lulu.com.  The book features me, of course, along with my little sister Belle (this is Belle):


Also featured are my good friend Oliver Duck (this is Oliver):

 
And our friends Walter and Ronald Pig, the twin brothers on our farm. 
 
 
 
And of course, my good friend Triggy the Frog also appears in our book.



 
The book is fun, funny, and full of surprises.  The stories are all about the four seasons, Winter, Spring, Sunmer, and Fall (or is it Autumn?) and how my friends and I enjoy them all.  There are also some silly jokes, some beautiful poems, and just a lot of good old-fashioned fun with good friends. 
 
Please stop by over at www.lulu.com and type in the key word HOLLY COW and have a look at this cute, fun, funny book, or follow this link and pick up a copy today.  You'll love it!
 
And while you're out on the internet, be sure to take a look at the ALL NEW Holly Cow and Friends Calendar for 2013.  It features artwork from the book, so you'll certainly want a copy.
 
I certainly hope you'l take a look at our fun and funny new book.  We had a great time writing it for you, and we just know you'll have a great time reading it.
 
Until next time, this is Holly Cow, thank you for reading my blog! 
 
ENJOY!
~Holly~
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment