Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Belle's World

 
   
  I simply cannot BELIEVE it has been MONTHS since Holly wrote anything on this blog of hers!  It looks like, as usual, I will have to do EVERYTHING around here!
      
     Hi there, this is Belle Cow,  Holly's cuter than cute adorable little sister.  Holly has been super busy with silly farm stuff and she has completely forgotten the important things, like writing this blog!  So anyhow, being the wonderful helpful sister that I am, I have "borrowed" Holly's computer and I have taken the liberty of writing a new installment of "Holly Cow's World".  You're welcome.

     Well, where do I start?  Summer has come and gone.  The hot months are starting to cool off somewhat, but not much yet.  We haven't seen much rain on the farm this year, but we're hoping that will change. 

     School has started!  Yay!  I really love school, and I was really looking forward to the start of this school year.  As most of you already know, Holly and I are the stars of a great book, "Is It Autumn Or Fall?"  I couldn't wait for the school year to start so I could show the book to all of my friends.  They were, of course, very impressed.  My reading teacher thought it was a great book, and guess what?!!  She talked to the school librarian and they put a copy in the school library!  So now I'm a superstar celebrity around the school, but I'm trying not to let it go to my head.

     We have also been very busy with our new 2014 Calendar, as you can see:

 
     In my opinion, this is one of the best calendars we have made so far.  The New Year will be here before you know it.  If I were you, I'd seriously consider getting about forty-seven of these calendars.  Or at least one.
 
     Anyhow, with school in session, I figured I should show you all some really cool school items over at Zazzle.  Holly usually posts a bunch of Zazzle stuff, so I'll do that now:
 
 
 
 
    
 
     Now those are some great works of art by some truly gifted people.  Please take a look and buy bunches and bunches and some more bunches from these fine folks.
 
     Wow, I never realized this blog stuff was so much work!  Finding cool things to write about, putting it all on the blog...  no wonder Holly hasn't been at it for a while. 
 
     Holly will be back next time, with some new exciting news from our farm.  If not, I guess I'll have to write another installment of this blog, since I have to do everything around here!
 
     Until next time, this is Belle, for Holly Cow's World.  Thank you for reading!
 
 
~Belle~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including some of my products, Belle! Happy almost Autumn!

    ReplyDelete