Sunday, March 13, 2011

Play With Your Food!

Hello Followers Of All Things Holly Cow!  I know it's not Thursday and I usually post on my blog on Thursdays, but I just couldn't wait to share these NEW designs with you, so today you get an extra helping of Holly Cow's World! 

Dan has been busy over at his Zazzle Shop adding a new category to the store.  "Fun Fruit" is the working category title, but I REALLy am trying to talk him into calling it "Play With Your Food" because I think it's funnier.  I want opinions.  The designs are colorful cartoon fruits and berries, all playful and fun and funny.  I want to see all kinds of cartoon food in this category, so a title change is needed.  Tell me what you think!

Here are some examples of the designs in the "Fun Fruit" (soon to be renamed!) category:



Well friends, as always, I appreciate your support of my blog.  Thak you for reading it, and thank you for your friendship! 
(NEW post on Thursday -- See you then!)

~Holly~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment