Thursday, March 3, 2011

Welcome To My World!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to Holly Cow's World.  This is my first attempt at a blog, so please be patient with me while I try to figure out what I'm doing!  :)  

First of all, I would like to thank all of you out there who have been fans of my friends and me over at Dan Radcliffe's Zazzle Shop.  The kind comments (and of course the sales!) are appreciated and make my heart happy.

And happiness is what I want this blog to be all about.  I hope when you see the things I post, in some way I have brought a little happiness to your world.

A lot of things make me happy.  Where should I start?  First, my friends make me happy.  Here are some of my friends:

A lot of things make me happy.  One of my biggest fans, Victoria Lynn Hall has a lot of products  on her Zazzle site that make me happy, including this one featuring her snuggly cat Bart:
Come Snuggle Cat Magnet magnet

I'm also happy about my friend Stacy Lynch and her husband's barbecue sauce, Cripple Creek Barbecue....   
Although, being a cow, I'm not so sure I should be happy about barbecue sauce...  But I'm happy their business is doing well!
Another friend of mine Tricia-Rennea is a fabulously snazzy artist and her work always makes me happy.  This is the first thing I ever saw of hers, and it's still one of my all-time favorites:
There are simply so many things that make me happy.  Trees, flowers, birds singing, swimming, my dear friends at the dairy farm where I live, singing, dancing, reading...  I love reading, it's a great way to exercise your imagination:



I could go on about all the things that make me happy, but I'm going to have to sign off for now.  Thank you for taking time to read my blog.  I hope today, and every day, you'll find a way to be happy!
~Holly~





No comments:

Post a Comment